Company Description and Location:
Dedham is located just outside of Boston and is a short bus or train ride into downtown Boston. There is a lot to do in Boston during the summer – festivals, sporting events, concerts, museums lots of tourists and fun. NYC is also a quick bus ride away.
Free ongoing personalized training with degreed exercise physiologists, their equipment is state of the art and is always updated, and they offer a wide variety of equipment and activities, including basketball, tennis and racquetball courts, rock climb wall, salt pure pools, an indoor jogging track, practice tee off green for golf, boxing studio, karate and more than 70 group exercise classes offered each week.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – 25th until September 2nd – 15th
- Intermediate to Advanced English level is required;
- Lifeguard: Must be able to swim 200 yards (183 meters) non-stop, tread water for 1 minute (keep floating). Students must pass a lifeguard certification costing $260 which can be paid back at $40.00 per week for 6 weeks. The employer will send the link to the online certification test prior to arrival. Will have full-time employment throughout the summer at a health club pool. Students must also pass an online Lifeguard Certification test BEFORE arriving and bring the Certification to the employer on or before May 21st. They can pay $60.00 initially and the rest of the certificate cost can be taken out during the summer.
- Uniform is provided cost-free;
Housing and transportation
- Accommodation must arrange own, leads will be given;
- Transportation: Train or Bus;
|Локација на работа:||Dedham, MA|