Company Description and Location:
Hampton is a town in Rockingham County, New Hampshire, United States. The population was 14,976 at the 2010 census. Located beside the Atlantic Ocean, Hampton is home to Hampton Beach, a summer tourist destination.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 17th – 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Housekeeper – cleaning guest rooms and common areas of the hotel by vacuuming, dusting, changing linens, sanitizing bathrooms, and laundering linens. Clean balconies and grills and needed;
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds, stand for up to 8 hours, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be able to read and understand safety signs and rules.
- Training is provided by the employer;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the sponsor at a cost of $125 per week ($50 refundable deposit). Located across the street of the motel and is shared by other J-1 students. There will be 2-3 students per room. The housing is fully furnished. You will be able to walk to work each day;
- Transportation: Walk, Bike, Public Transportation;
|Локација на работа:||Hampton, NH|