Company Description and Location:
In Ocean City, Maryland’s only coastal community, the beach is the main attraction. Stroll the three-mile Boardwalk along the seafront while sampling salt water taffy and other old-fashioned treats. The summer season explodes with special concerts, beach bonfires, and kids’ activities. Nature enthusiasts will love nearby Assateague Island, home to deer and wild ponies. Once a tiny fishing village, it now spans 10 miles, but anglers still flock to the area waters; it’s known as the White Marlin Capital of the World.
Dead Freddies Island Grill is a unique family restaurant with a separate play area for children. The play area features a pirate ship to climb on while families relax at nearby tables. Although children friendly, the restaurant satisfies adults with its late night deejays, spacious deck and tables, an outdoor bar, great live music, and a bayfront view. The bar and restaurant have dozens of huge HDTVs for watching sports. From amazing wings to fresh salads and seafood, the Dead Freddies Island Grill menu was created with years of experience for this amazing waterfront location.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Kitchen Helper – Assist with food preparation and dishwashing, in a fastpaced environment / $10.10/hr;
- Food Runner – Serve food to tables hot from the kitchen / $3.63/hr plus tips;
- Busser – Assist with cleaning, setting, and clearing tables / $3.63/hr plus tips;
- Dishwasher – Wash dishes and keep back of house clean. $10.10/hr
- Hostess – Meet and greet guests as they enter restaurant, take guests to their seats / $10.10/hr;
- Server – Take food orders, serve drinks, assist needs of customers, and take payment / $3.63/hr plus tips;
- Prep Cook – Prepare food to be cooked, assist cooks, clean / $10.10/hr;
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work in a fast-paced environment. Able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to read and understand safety signs and rules;
- Training is provided;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the sponsor at a cost of $1800-$2100 for the season;
- Public transportation, bicycle (with a helmet), or walking are available options for navigating Ocean City.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Локација на работа:||Ocean City, MD|