Company Description and Location:
De Lazy Lizard is waterfront family restaurant located in Ocean City, Maryland. The restaurant has a large playground for the kids and an open-air tiki bar for the adults. De Lazy Lizard is located in Ocean City on the East Coast of Maryland, approximately 235.5 miles (379 km) S of New York City & approximately 141 miles (~227 km) N of Virginia Beach, VA.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: Host: 06/1-06/4 until 09/30; Server: 06/15-6/21 until 09/30
- Advanced English level is required;
- Host-Welcome and seat guests, answer general questions $11.75
- Server – Greet customers, take orders, bring food and drinks to the table, answer questions. $3.63 plus tips
- All positions require standing for the duration of your shift, general restaurant duties as assigned & cleaning safely with chemicals!
- The first 3 weeks will be a training period where the hours may be reduced until you are immersed in your full time schedule. Hours will be 32+ average over the course of the program. • Hours and schedule will vary each week, must be available and able to work holidays, weekdays, and weekends (Saturday, Sunday) as scheduled.
- Uniform – Reviewed upon arrival. Must wear closed toe non slip sneakers, no sandals.
- Social Security Number – Approximately seven days after you check into the program you will apply for a social security card. You will be able to work before you receive your card but you must provide a receipt to prove you have applied.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the sponsor at a cost of $1900-$2100 for the season;
- Public transportation, bicycle (with a helmet), or walking are available options for navigating Ocean City.
|Работна позиција:||Server; Host|
|Плата:||$3.64 plus tips-$11.75|
|Локација на работа:||Ocean City, MD|