Company Description and Location:
Dunkin’ Donuts is an American global donut company and coffeehouse based in Canton, Massachusetts, in Greater Boston. Portland is the biggest city in Maine. There is a lot of cultural activities offered to students during summer months. Old Port, Eastern Promenade, Portland Light House at Cape Elizabeth are just a few places for a visit that Portland has to offer.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 20th until September 7th – September 15th
- Advanced English required;
- Team Member: Operating cash registers, greeting customers, taking food and drink orders, and completing transactions. An entry-level job, the position of Dunkin’ Donuts Team Member assumes several job duties. The primary responsibilities include operating cash registers, greeting customers, taking food and drink orders, and completing transactions. Dunkin’ Donuts team members also regularly clean workstations, brew and grind coffee, restock cups and food items, assist bakers and help clean the restaurant by sweeping, mopping, removing trash and cleaning bathrooms. You are required work on foot for long periods of time. Applicants should possess excellent verbal communication skills and basic computer and mathematics skills;
- Possible overtime;
- Paid hourly training;
- Cost of uniform – $0. Employer will provide company hat, apron, and name badge;
- Students need to bring blue jeans and a white polo style shirt with a short sleeved shirt. Students should have non-slip
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided. The price of the housing varies from $130 to $150 per week per student. A deposit is required at a cost of $100-$300;
- Transportation – Walk or bike.
|Работна позиција:||Team Member|
|Плата:||$10.10 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Portland, ME|