Company Description and Location:
North Conway, part of New Hampshire’s scenic Mount Washington Valley, has been dubbed the offspring of a quintessential New England village. Historic buildings, quaint antique shops, bookstores, and bakeries coexist peacefully with big-name outlet stores. For seasoned shoppers, it represents the best of worlds, part old-country charm, part new-world bargains. In addition to shopping, visitors will find ample opportunities for hiking, biking, skiing and rock climbing in the majestic White Mountains.
Dairy Queen® (DQ®) franchisees, employees and crew members have been focused on creating positive memories for all who touch DQ, for over 75 years. Unlike any other quick-service brand, DQ food and treats hold a special place in the hearts of fans of all ages, from all around the globe. That’s why DQ fans have always been our top priority and why we continue to look for new ways to surprise and delight them. Doing so is our passion. It’s what sets DQ restaurants apart and is what is helping us reach our vision of being the world’s favorite quick-service restaurant.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 2nd – June 25th until September 15th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Cashier, Ice Cream Server, Grill Cook – In this position, students will work in a busy ice cream/fast food company doing a variety of duties from interacting with the customer to get a food order, preparation of burgers and other food items or ice cream, cashing out the customer. Daily set up, preparation, cleaning and breaking down of machines. Entire store cleaning daily. Additional tasks may be assigned by manager. To thrive in this position flexibility and teamwork is essential;
- Training provided at a regular rate. (In training period, you may work less than 32 hrs/ week.);
- The employer will provide a uniform. Plain black pants required pants may not be jeans or spandex/leggings. Black, non-skid shoes required;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation assisted by the sponsor at a cost of $110 per week. Deposit required at a cost of $200 due at arrival – refundable. Students must also pay a $50 room deposit prior to their arrival to reserve their spot.
- Transportation – Walk to work, shopping etc. A bicycle is a great way to travel too.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Локација на работа:||North Conway, NH|