Company Description and Location:
Daddy Mac’s Beach Grille is a family owned and operated restaurant located in the middle of Surf City on beautiful Topsail Island in North Carolina. Both with full ABC permits is open seven days a week for dinner at 5:00 p.m
Surf City is located on the Atlantic Ocean. The population is about 2000. Known for its shops, fine restaurants, great fishing, local golf courses, bike riding, kayaking & miniature golf. If you enjoy a relaxed outdoor atmosphere, this is the place for you. If you want nightlife, this is not the place for you. Topsail Island is a twenty-six-mile long barrier island off the North Carolina coast. Commonly known as a sanctuary for sea turtles, as well as for those seeking superb beaches, clean water and quiet, natural splendor. The area consists of three main beach communities – North Topsail Beach, Surf City and Topsail Beach.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h
Start Date/End Date: June 10th /September 6th -September 30
- Intermediate English level is required;
- Males only;
- Cook: Duties include but are not limited to frying seafood and chicken, learning menu, preparing food (cutting veggies, cooking/preparing menu items), prepare simple dishes such as salads, entrees, etc.
- 50% off all meals for eat-in only. Only for employee, not friends;
- Your job at Daddy Mac’s Beach Grill comes first and takes priority over a second job. 2nd jobs must be approved by your sponsor before you can begin working;
- Training at a regular wage. Length of training varies on how many positions you are trained in, how quickly you learn and are able to perform the required duties at or above a satisfactory level;
- You must bring black pants dress/work pants (NO jeans), black, closed-toe, non-skid shoes;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the employer with a cost of $40 per week;
- There is a deposit of $100 that needs to be paid upon arrival, the deposit is refundable;
- Transportation: You may choose to walk or ride a bike. Upon request,the employer will assist you in purchasing a bike;