Start Date: : August 1, 2019 (flexible)
Hours: 32 +
Location: Laguna Beach & San Diego CA
Program Duration: 12 – 18 months
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Host Company Description:
Resorts, with fine dining restaurants and banquet events. Trainees will be rotating between Restaurant Kitchen, Banquet Kitchen, and Pastry Kitchen.
- To follow all specifications to safely and properly prepare vegetables for cooking and serving, including washing, peeling, paring, and chopping.
- To follow all specifications and recipes in the preparation and presentation of food items for restaurants, employee meals, banquets, and special functions.
- To retrieve needed stores from Purchasing, as directed.
- To assist Line Cooks and supervisors, as directed.
- To communicate all guest requests to an appropriate supervisor in a timely and professional manner.
- To ensure that the pantry and ice boxes are kept clean and sanitary at all times in accordance with Company and USPH standards.
- To oversee the proper and efficient preparation of food for their station functions, ensuring that quality and quantity standards are being met.
- To follow all the policies and procedures of JC Resorts LLC.
- To immediately report all suspicious occurrences and hazardous conditions.
- To maintain the cleanliness and safety of work areas at all times.
- To practice safe work habits at all times, to avoid injury to self and others.
- To comply with company and departmental safety rules and regulations, including the proper handling of all relevant equipment.
- To attend all mandatory meetings as directed.
- To perform other tasks, including cross-training, as directed
To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be enrolled in graduate/postgraduate studies in Culinary school OR a be recent graduates who begin the program within 12 months of the graduation date
To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold culinary school degrees and have least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- FLUENT English is required (written and spoken)
- Must be eager to learn, punctual, positive, honest and meticulous.
|Работна позиција:||Commie Chef|
|Локација на работа:||California|