Company Description and Location:
Crowne Plaza Hotels are part of the InterContinental Hotels Group. Located in 52 countries with more than 400 hotels, Crowne Plaza is an upscale, full-service hotel catering to both business and leisure travelers. It is located downtown Kansas City, surrounded by theaters, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and museums. Kansas City has numerous museums, art galleries, and many attractions to see: Sea Life Aquarium, Crown Center, 1827 Log Courthouse, Adventure Oasis Water Park, Alpaca Kingdom, even rodeos. Lots of cultural activities happening all over town, just check online or in the paper for current events.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 20th – June 25th till September 15th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Housekeeper: Clean hotel rooms after guests have checked out, as well as stay overs. This includes cleaning bathrooms, toilets and showers, changing linens, laundry, dusting, vacuuming and emptying trash, etc. Very physically demanding. Be prepared to stand, bend, and push a 25lbs/11kg cart all day. Need to be able to stand for 8+ hours. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit.
- Food and Beverage: Restaurant experience helpful. Must be professional looking and very personable. You will serve guests food and drinks, clean the restaurant area – tables, chairs, floor, empty trash, remove dishes, etc. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit. This is a very physical job; need to lift 40lbs/18kg and need to be able to stand for 8 or more hours. Must be dependable, hardworking, friendly and be a very trustworthy and honest individual.
- 2$ discount on meals during shift;
- Students need to bring black pants and black athletic type shoes (closed toe, non-slip soles), the employer will provide shirt;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own, leads will be given; Average cost of $80 – $100 per week, a deposit may be required;
- Transportation – Students can either walk, ride a bicycle or use public transportation.
|Работна позиција:||Housekeeping / Food & Beverage|
|Плата:||$6.00 +tips - $10|
|Локација на работа:||Kansas City, MO|