Company Description and Location:
Long Island is a densely populated island in southeastern New York State, stretching east from New York City. Along its Atlantic coast are Jones Beach State Park, Fire Island and Montauk Point State Park, the latter home to the late-1700s Montauk Lighthouse. On the east end, the North Fork is home to wineries and the Hamptons are towns characterized by upscale homes, trendy restaurants, and antique shops.
This Country Club provides its members with a truly world-class country club experience. Our 18 hole Championship golf course is one of the highest ranking courses on Long Island. It features beautiful rolling hills, fairways navigating the park like setting and strategically placed bunkers. Tennis members enjoy 8-Har_TRu Championship courts with spectator seating, nestled between beautiful rolling hills and vibrant gardens.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 30th
- Advanced English required;
- Must be able to start working according to DS dates;
- Restaurant worker(Server, Food Runner, Busser, Bartender): Servers are responsible for ensuring that customers are completely satisfied with their visit from the moment they arrive until they pay and leave. Food runners are responsible for delivering the food to the table. Bussers are responsible for helping out the wait staff and bartenders with cleaning the tables and setting it out for the next customer. Bartenders are extroverts who don’t mind being the center of attention – but you’ve got to have a long fuse, especially with people who have had a bit too much to drink. They are responsible for making the drinks.
- Training will be provided.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation at cost of $19 per week.
- Transportation – Walk or bike. Housing is on site.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Локација на работа:||Long Island, NY|