Company Description and Location:
Our seaside community boasts a diverse and large population of up to 75,000 in the summer as it hosts vacationers from all over the United States but primarily from New England and the mid-Atlantic states, Canada and Europe looking to enjoy our miles-long stretch of fine beach, clean ocean water and all the attractions that Old Orchard Beach has to offer. Old Orchard Beach is a very interesting town during summer months with organized events and 7 miles long sandy beach. Portland is close by, and Boston is around 2 hours train ride away.
On Old Orchard Beach’s seven miles of beautiful surf and sand is at the Copley LaReine Motel. We have fifty-four deluxe units in walking distance to restaurants, shops, and the amusements. Some of our rooms are fully equipped with kitchenettes and microwaves. All rooms have refrigerators, air conditioning, heat, cable TV, Wireless Internet, and in-room telephones. Fully furnished cottages and apartments are available to rent by the week. The ambiance of the beach and the location of the Copley LaReine Motel make it the perfect place for a summer get-away.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 30th until September 15th – 30th;
- Upper intermediate English level is required;
- Must be able to start working according to DS dates
- Housekeeper: responsible for cleaning (washing, dusting and vacuuming, tidying) guest rooms and property common areas thoroughly as trained and assigned by the employer. Job duties include picking up after a guest, preparing fresh linens (doing laundry), making beds, dusting furniture and fixtures, washing floors, vacuuming carpeted areas, emptying trash cans, cleaning windows (usually less frequently), cleaning the bathroom and toilet and keeping the guest rooms stocked with accessories and the bathrooms stocked with supplies. Housekeepers will be using cleaning chemicals.
- Paid hourly training;
- The employer will provide shirts;
- Participants need to have appropriate, pants they do not mind getting dirty. Participants must wear closed-toe shoes; no open-toe shoes are allowed for safety reasons;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation is on site and is provided by the employer for free;
- $100 non-refundable fee for internet use and $200 refundable deposit are due upon arrival.;
- Transportation: Walk, the housing is on the working site;
|Локација на работа:||Old Orchard Beach, ME|