Company Description and Location:
Our seaside community boasts a diverse and large population of up to 75,000 in the summer as it hosts vacationers from all over the United States but primarily from New England and the mid-Atlantic states, Canada and Europe looking to enjoy our miles-long stretch of fine beach, clean ocean water and all the attractions that Old Orchard Beach has to offer. Old Orchard Beach is a very interesting town during summer months with organized events and 7 miles long sandy beach. Portland is close by, and Boston is around 2 hours train ride away.
The Sea Cliff House is an Old Orchard Beach oceanfront motel offering you a tranquil oceanfront vacation on one of the most beautiful 7 miles of beach you’ll find anywhere in the world. We’re directly on a quiet section of the beach. From the Sea Cliff House, you can enjoy a peaceful walk along a continuous stretch of sand in either direction. We’re near Ocean Park and just a ten-minute walk along the beach or West Grand Avenue to the Pier, amusements, fine dining and shopping in the downtown area.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 20th – 25th until September 10th – 30th;
- Upper intermediate English level is required;
- Housekeeper: basic housekeeping duties, such as cleaning the rooms which include trash removal, making the beds, cleaning the bathrooms. Additional tasks may be assigned.
- Paid hourly training;
- The employer will provide shirts;
- Participants must wear closed-toe shoes; no open-toe shoes are allowed for safety reasons;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation is provided by the sponsor at cost of $120 per week;
- $200 refundable deposit due upon arrival;
- Transportation: Walk, the housing is on the working site;
|Локација на работа:||Old Orchard Beach|