Company Description and Location:
Our seaside community boasts a diverse and large population of up to 75,000 in the summer as it hosts vacationers from all over the United States but primarily from New England and the mid-Atlantic states, Canada and Europe looking to enjoy our miles-long stretch of fine beach, clean ocean water and all the attractions that Old Orchard Beach has to offer. Old Orchard Beach is a very interesting town during summer months with organized events and 7 miles long sandy beach. Portland is close by, and Boston is around 2 hours train ride away.
An affordable family-oriented, clean and quiet vacation right on the beach. We have Motel Room units with Kitchenettes and Cottage and Apartment rentals for families, all with Air Conditioning included. Our Ocean Front location offers ocean views from some rooms and we have an oceanfront porch to enjoy the beach. The Sandpiper Motel is located on a 7 mile stretch of sandy beach and is a short 5-7 minute walk to the downtown shops, restaurants, amusements, and the famous Old Orchard Beach Pier.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 15th until September 21st – 30th;
- Intermediate English level is required;
- Housekeeper: This position includes but not limited to cleaning the rooms (making beds, sweeping the floors, cleaning the bathroom, dusting, changing the sheets), sweeping the outdoors and customer service. Looking for motivated students with a great attitude and work ethic.
- Paid hourly training;
- The employer will provide uniform;
- Please bring comfortable shoes, you might be standing all the time during the shift;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation is provided by the sponsor at cost of $120 per week;
- $200 refundable deposit due upon arrival;
- Transportation: Walk, Bike;
|Локација на работа:||Old Orchard Beach|