Company Description and Location:
The Cliffside Inn’s updated interiors, thoughtful amenities, and captivating details recollect the Victorian mansion’s history as the home of celebrated painter Beatrice Turner. Guests will discover uniquely decorated rooms, enthusiastic hospitality, and impressive access to the stunning scenery of Rhode Island. The Inn is just a few hundred steps from the famed Cliff Walk—the best place to experience the classic architecture of Newport juxtaposed with the incredible sea views that first inspired summer guests to build their lavish homes on this coastline.
All of Newport’s sights, sounds, and tastes — sailing, tennis, night life, restaurants, beaches, history, mansions — are all only a short stroll away. In fact, the newly renovated boutique hotel is merely three blocks from Newport Harbor and an eight-minute walk to First Beach.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h
Start Date/End Date: June 1st till September 30th
- Intermediate to Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Housekeeper: You will be standing, walking, pushing cart & lifting up to 30 lbs. Clean guest rooms, change linens, dust, vacuum, clean toilet, tub/shower, sinks, mirror & floors. Restock housekeeping carts. Other duties as assigned by supervisor;
- Students must bring comfortable non-slip shoes, polo shirts, and black khakis;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the employer with cost of around $100 per week;
- Housing on site;
|Плата:||$12.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Newport, Rhode Island|