Company Description and Location:
The Cliff House Resort and Spa is located in a heavily trafficked tourist area, which sees a seasonal peak during the summer months. Cape Neddick is a beach resort area with many beach-related activities, tourist shops and restaurants.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 20th until September 20th – September 30th
- Upper Intermediate to Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Housekeeping: In this position, your responsibilities include; cleaning duties, in-room, public areas and with laundry as designated by the housekeeping manager. Perform a combination of cleaning duties to maintain guest rooms and/or public hallway areas in a clean, professional and orderly manner. Guest rooms may include bedrooms, toilet/shower area, kitchen, living area, fireplace and deck/porch. Must be able to; stand and walk 6-8 hrs/shift, detail oriented, be flexible and a team player;
- Kitchen Support: Students must be willing to do any position at the restaurant, at any given time of their schedules. Duties include but are not limited to food preparation, cooking, dishwashing, cleaning, and other tasks assigned by the employer. Must be able to lift 40 lbs. It’s important to stay flexible;
- Paid hourly training;
- Uniform including footwear will be determined by the employer and explained prior to arrival;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation assisted by the employer at a cost of $135 per week. A refundable deposit of $300 will be required;
- You will need to purchase a bike. Work is 2.5 miles from home.
|Работна позиција:||Housekeeping / Kitchen Help|
|Плата:||$10.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Cape Neddick, ME|