Company Description and Location:
Ogunquit, ME is a premier summer destination for students and tourists alike. Hundreds of international students flock to our area to enjoy the benefits of earning money and experiencing a beautiful environment. We are just a few miles from shopping centers, and just over an hour from Boston, MA.
The motto of the resort town of Ogunquit, Maine, is “beautiful place by the sea,” and with three and a half miles of sheltered white sand beaches, the residents are definitely not lying. Take a walk along the Marginal Way, a path that winds along rocky cliffs overlooking the ocean, or explores the town center on the local public transit – an old-fashioned trolley. With art galleries, fresh seafood, and the summer stock Ogunquit Playhouse, the town of Ogunquit is a favorite vacation destination.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 15th – June 30th until September 15th – October 1st 2018
- Upper Intermediate English required;
- Dishwasher, Prep Cook, Yard Work: Major duties: Scrubbing of pots, pans, and operation of conveyor dish machine. Also, light preparation of food; chopping of vegetables, use of blenders and some stove top.Gardening: weeding, watering of plants, sweeping, digging. Must be able to lift 40 lbs. Must be okay working with meat. You will be required to stand for the duration of your shift.Communicate in English both verbal and writing;
- Dinner is provided when working;
- There will be $0.50/ per hour bonus for every hour worked in September, to encourage the student to stay longer;
- Paid hourly training;
- Employer will provide aprons and shirts;
- Students need to bring non-slip kitchen shoes and long pants. Feet and ankles need to be covered for safety in a commercial Kitchen;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided at a cost of $85.00 per week. Refundable deposit of $170 required upon arrival;
- Transportation – Walk or bike.
|Работна позиција:||Dishwasher, Prep Cook, Yard Work|
|Плата:||$10.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Cape Neddick, ME|