Company Description and Location:
Nestled among the hills of the Ohio River Valley, the City of Cincinnati has the personality and charm of an Old World city. Home to more than two million residents, the city is a collection of close-knit neighborhoods, each with its own unique culture, history and pride. Cincinnati boasts a thriving arts scene, a world-class zoo and aquarium and a revitalized riverfront with shopping, clubs and restaurants. Located in southwestern Ohio, Cincinnati claims more than 4,000 restaurants and more chili restaurants than any other city in the world. Adrenaline-junkies can visit the nearby Kentucky Speedway and Paramount’s Kings Island, home of the tallest and fastest wooden roller coaster in the world.
Delaware North Cincinnati Sportservice is the exclusive concessions, premium dining and retail provider for Great American Ball Park.
Weekly working hours: part-time job
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – 22nd until August 22nd
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Culinary: This is an event based position. Prepare items to order, follow specified recipes. Maintain, clean, operate fryer/grill. Measure, assemble ingredients. Cut meat (pork), fish, poultry. Use scale to minimize waste of products. Clean, organize large refrigerators, coolers, dry storage. Maintain work area. Comply with food safety, temperature standards. Must work in a fast-paced environment. Must stand for long periods of time. Must be flexible, rotating to other positions and helping where necessary. Must clean and remove trash;
- Training provided at an hourly rate;
- Uniforms will be provided to you which consist of black pants and a uniform shirt.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by the employer;
- Transportation – walk, bike, public transport;
|Локација на работа:||Cincinnati, OH|