Company Description and Location:
Start planning your dream vacation to Orlando. Find theme parks from Walt Disney World® Resort and Universal Orlando® Resort to SeaWorld® Orlando and Legoland® Florida. Disney Springs is themed retail, dining, and entertainment center inspired by Florida’s charming waterfront towns, historic architecture and natural beauty. The sprawling promenade features 4 distinct neighborhoods―The Landing, Marketplace, West Side and Town Center— built around bubbling springs.
Hatched from the minds of chef Guy Fieri and renowned restaurateur, Robert Earl, Chicken Guy! finally answers the age-old question of ‘what came first?.” The Bird Is The Word!
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 27th until August 3rd – September 30th
- Advanced English;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Order Taker/Cashier: Wait on customers, take their orders, operate cash registers, and handle American currency.
- Line Cook: Prep, cook and stock food items as needed. Clean and maintain kitchen and food prep equipment, maintain proper sanitation controls of products.
- Server: Greets the guest with a friendly, welcoming greeting. Ensures that all items are entered into the POS. Ensure that all modifications are entered as the order is rung in, up-sell sides, desserts, and drinks. The server tells the guest their total, completes the transaction by either placing the credit or debit slip into the drawer or making a change on cash transactions.
- On the job training and will be paid.
- Employer provides a shirt, hat, apron, and name tag at cost of $40. Please bring black pants (not jeans or skinny pants), black belt, all black non-slip shoes (no colored markings or soles), white undershirt (if applicable), black socks.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own, leads will be given.
- Transportation – Walk, bike, public transportation.
|Работна позиција:||Team member|
|Плата:||$10.00 - $11.00|
|Локација на работа:||Orlando, FL|