Company Description and Location:
The Castle in the Sand Hotel is an ideally located Ocean City oceanfront hotel on 37th Street in Ocean City, Maryland, and is the closest oceanfront hotel to the Ocean City Convention Center. Ocean City restaurants, Ocean City entertainment and recreation, the Ocean City Boardwalk, the Ocean City Convention Center, and shopping are all only minutes away. So, whatever your desires and needs, The Castle in the Sand meets them all.
Ocean City is a resort town in the U.S. state of Maryland between the Atlantic Ocean and Isle of Wight Bay. It features miles of beach and a wooden boardwalk lined with restaurants, shops and hotels. At the boardwalk’s southern end, Trimper’s Rides has hosted theme-park attractions for decades. The surrounding waters are active with kayaks and tour boats, some of which journey to popular Assateague Island nearby.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 3th until September 30th;
- Advanced/Fluent English is required;
- Room Attendant: Clean and sanitize rooms and bathrooms for guests. / $11.00
- Grill Cook: Prepare food in kitchen or grill area. AM or PM shift/ $11.00
- Busser: Clean and reset tables, clean restaurant and bathrooms./ $11.00
- Food Runner: Carry trays to tables, assist servers, help with carryout/ $11.00
- Server: Serve drinks and food. AM or PM shift/ $3.63 + tips
- Hostess: Greet and seat people, accept payments. Work retail counter. AM or PM shift/ $11.00
- Expeditor: Work with kitchen to get food to customers./ $11.00
- Area Attendant-Maintenance and cleaning outside area./ $11.00
- Dishwasher: Wash dishes, clean kitchen, assist in kitchen. AM or PM/ $11.00
- Runner: General property maintenance and assisting with housekeeping duties./ $11.00
- Ice Cream Ship Clerk: Take orders, fill orders, use register to collect money/ $11.00
- Lifeguard: Monitor the pool and make sure everyone is safe and following the rules. Must be attentive/ $12.00
- Prep Cook/Line Cook: Read recipes, follow directions to prep food, clean./ $11.00
- Pool Attendant: Pool Maintenance and towel service./ $11.00
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the sponsor at a cost of $1900-$2100 for the season;
- $500.00 is due two weeks prior to your USA Arrival. This should be paid to your home country recruiter.
- Transportation: Public transportation, bicycle (with a helmet), or walking are available options for navigating Ocean City.
|Работна позиција:||Hotel workers|
|Плата:||$3.63 + tips / $11.00|
|Локација на работа:||Ocean City, MD|