Company Description and Location:
Atlantic City is an exciting beach town on the Jersey Shore. Stroll along the famous boardwalk with its numerous amusements and eateries or visit the historic, Absecon Lighthouse, New Jersey’s tallest lighthouse. Beach and water-based activities including parasailing, charter fishing, and tall ship cruises. 8 casinos and premier nightclubs, featuring DJs like Tiesto. Close proximity to New York, Philadelphia, & Washington DC.
Restaurants spread throughout the New Jersey Jersey Shore, Boardwalk Favorites specializes in gourmet quick-service outlets focused on design, quality, and service. Located in popular venues such as Tropicana Hotel Casino. Our restaurants provide patrons with friendly service and deliciously satisfying food.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 22nd until September 8th – September 28th
- Advanced English required;
- Must be able to start working according to DS dates;
- Cashier – Marketplace Express at Tropicana: Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas. Start prep work on items needed for the particular menu of the day. Prepare all menu items following recipes. /$11.00;
- Food Runner: assist servers, performing any tasks necessary to ensure a high-quality customer experience. Welcome each guest with a smile and friendly greeting. Help customers with orders by explaining dishes and drinks and making recommendations as appropriate. Coordinate food orders to guarantee timely and efficient delivery to guests. Refill water and periodically check on guests to handle any issues promptly. Maintain our high food safety and sanitation standards. Clean and reset tables. / $8.85 + tips;
- Busser: Maintain front facade of the building, toilets, floors, and surrounding work areas by keeping the area swept, mopped, and free from spills, trash, debris. Removes waste, garbage, and recyclable materials from tables and work stations. Removes dishes, glasses, cutlery, and resets tables. Scrapes and stacks plate-ware in dishwashing area. Greets guests with a smile, in a friendly manner. Assists servers and management to achieve a successful shift. Stocks, replenishes, retrieves, supplies. Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. / $4.45 + tips;
- Hostess: Must greet guests with a smile, in a friendly and welcoming manner, controls the flow of traffic, and maintains guest areas. Moves and adjusts tables to accommodate different party sizes. Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. Hosts will handle the initial and final contact with all guests in a positive manner. Maintains appearance in the entrance area. Must be able to stand for long periods of time in the heat and hot sun. This is a very busy, faced paced restaurant. Hosts are required to work with difficult, impatient customers. /$11.00;
- The training paid at the hourly rate. Students may be trained in several different positions. Training may take up to two weeks. Students may not receive full hours until the training period is complete.
- Participants will be issued uniforms. Participants must bring long black trousers, no jeans, no yoga, or stretch pants. Black, close-toed, slip-resistant safety shoe is required. Your employer will provide shirts.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own with an approximate cost of $95-$100 per week. A refundable security deposit may be required.
- Transportation – Walk or bike.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Локација на работа:||Atlantic City, NJ|