Company Description and Location:
The Town of Estes Park is a statutory town in Larimer County, Colorado, United States. A popular summer resort and the location of the headquarters for Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park lies along the Big Thompson River. Rocky Mountain National Park is one of the most visited national parks in the country. With majestic peaks in every direction, wildlife roaming the valleys and some of the most incredible outdoor adventures on the planet, it is no wonder more than three million people flock to the park each year. Shops and galleries present a variety that spins from practical to whimsical. Jazz concerts, cowboy sing-a-long, walks on the river and wildlife watching are also popular things to do.
Locally owned and operated we specialize in caramel and kettle corn, savory popcorn, artisan ice cream, taffy, turtles, and toffee.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 15th until September 30th;
- Intermediate to Advanced English required;
- Must be able to start working according to DS dates;
- Crew Member: Customer service, selling chocolates, making prepackaged caramel corn, sealing items, cleaning sales area, cleaning work area. Stocking display area.
- Training is provided by the employer;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is provided at a cost of $500 per month with a housing deposit of $300;
- Transportation – Walk / Bike;
|Работна позиција:||Crew Member|
|Локација на работа:||Estes Park, CO|