Company Description and Location:
According to legend, Ogunquit was named by the Abenaki tribe, because the word means “beautiful place by the sea”. Those of us who are fortunate to live, work or play here agree with this ancient assessment. We all have different reasons for finding Ogunquit beautiful – some love the salty-sweet scent of beach roses on sea breezes wafting along the Marginal Way walking path, some enjoy playing tag with the lapping incoming tide as the sand caresses their bare feet, while others enjoy the nostalgic village feel of strolling among quaint buildings, coves, and pedestrian bridges throughout town.
The Sea View is located right on the main highway. It is a little ways away from the town of Ogunquit itself so it is quiet but still very easy to walk to restaurants and shops in Ogunquit.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 25th until September 15th – 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Front desk: In this position, you may be assigned to one position or perform all three. It is important to stay flexible. When at the front desk, duties include processing reservations, checking in guests, assisting guests with questions, assist with our Continental Breakfast, answering phone calls etc. What is required are fairly strong computer skills, proficient English level and fast learning skills.
- Housekeeper: Duties include but are not limited to; cleaning guest room by washing interior and exterior windows, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, changing sheets, making beds, vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, and restocking amenities. Must be able and willing to do all tasks listed. Must work hours asked by employers. Must be able to stand for the duration of your shift. Must be able to lift, pull and push heavier items.
- You may get let less than indicating hours during the training period. Paid training.
- White t-shirt or polo. Khaki pants or shorts
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation assisted by the employer at a cost of $95 per week. A refundable deposit of $100 will be required;
- Transportation: Walk or bike to work;
|Работна позиција:||Hotel worker|
|Локација на работа:||Ogunquit, ME|