Company Description and Location:
Flavor your day at Tazza, the Caesars Atlantic City coffee bar located in the heart of the hotel lobby. Always tasty, always open, Tazza embodies the spirit of Rome, serving Illy® coffee drinks, pastries, hearty breakfast bagels & croissants in the morning, fresh salads & innovative sandwiches for lunch and dinner, and fresh baked desserts and homemade gelato.
Atlantic City has an excellent transportation system and Work & Travel participants from all over the world. Atlantic City is only 2.5 hours from NYC, 1 hour from Philadelphia, and 3 hours from Washington D.C.. Spend your summer living near the beach and working by the ocean. Enjoy world-class shopping, casinos, nightlife, and free citywide weekly events. Atlantic City with its close proximity to Washington D.C., Philadelphia, and New York offers participants the ability to visit great United States cities on their days off. Visit museums, memorials, Lucy the Elephant, Absecon Lighthouse, America’s first Boardwalk.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 22nd until September 8th – 28th
- Intermediate English level is required;
- Cafe Tazza will provide shirts;
- Cashier, Counter Help: Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas. Start prep work on items needed for the particular menu of the day. Prepare all menu items following recipes. Main duties include ringing up sales, bagging items, collecting payments, and giving appropriate change / $11.00
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own. The approximate cost of housing is between $95 – $100 per week;
- Deposit $385 to $400
- Transportation – Walk or bike;
|Работна позиција:||Cashier, Counter Hel|
|Локација на работа:||Atlantic City, NJ|