Situated within South Carolina’s 60 miles of beautiful coastline, Myrtle Beach is one of the most popular east coast summer hotspots. During the summer months, its population of 26,000 explodes to more than 350,000! There’s more to Myrtle Beach than its beautiful sand and waves, perfect for swimming, tanning, and relaxation. From its delicious restaurants, famous nightclubs, and amazing shopping, to its fun-filled amusement parks, beautiful golf courses, and numerous recreation and sports facilities, Myrtle Beach is a popular destination.
Bojangles’ currently has restaurants in 12 states, as well as an international location in Honduras, and each of them has something in common—a deep appreciation for the communities we serve. That’s why, in addition to providing great food at good prices, Bojangles’ is committed to helping the individuals who reside in those communities whenever they can.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 20h until August 17 – September 15th
- Advanced English required;
- Restaurant worker: You will be trained in various areas & your work will include but not be limited to the following: Cashiering, bagging orders, taking food orders, cooking, handling pork products, cleaning, taking out the trash, cleaning bathrooms, sweeping, mopping.
- One free meal while working.
- Uniform is provided by the employer
- You must bring black pants dress/work pants (NO jeans), black, closed-toe, non-skid shoes.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing must arrange own, leads will be given;
- Transportation: walk or bike;
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Локација на работа:||Myrtle Beach, SC|