Company Description and Location:
Bojangles’® began in 1977 as the dream of operators Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas. They saw an opportunity to develop a quick service restaurant chain based on three attributes: Bojangles is a type of fast food restaurant, although you will not find cheeseburgers or hot dogs here. This is a mix of Southern and Cajun home cooking. The restaurants are located next to very busy shopping centers.
Weekly working hours: avg. 35h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 20th until August 17th – September 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Restaurant Worker: You will be trained in various areas & your work will include but not be limited to the following: Cashiering, bagging orders, taking food orders, cooking, handling pork products, cleaning, taking out the trash, cleaning bathrooms, sweeping, mopping. Females: Must be comfortable handling American currency. Males: Must enjoy or have an interest in cooking.
- Employee only – 50% discount when not working. Employee – one free meal while working;
- Training at a regular wage. Length of training varies on how many positions you are trained in, how quickly you learn and are able to perform the required duties at or above a satisfactory level;
- You must bring black pants dress/work pants (NO jeans), black, closed-toe, non-skid shoes;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation assisted by the employer at a cost of $90 per week. Two weeks rent and security deposit are required at check-in = $480 per person. No exceptions;
- Transportation – Walk or bike.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant Worker|
|Локација на работа:||Little River & Myrtle Beach, SC|