Company Description and Location:
Kittery is a town in York County, Maine, United States. Home to the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard on Seavey’s Island, Kittery includes Badger’s Island, the seaside district of Kittery Point, and part of the Isles of Shoals. The town is a tourist destination known for its many outlet stores, near the ocean, lots of seafood restaurants and activities.
Kittery native Bob Kraft first opened Bob’s Clam Hut on an unused stretch of his parent’s backyard adjacent to the Spruce Creek clam flats in 1956. We hear it from the guests: no trip to Maine is complete without a meal at Bob’s Clam Hut. There’s something in the water at this place that keeps the food incredible, the staff uncontrollably happy and upbeat and the joy continuing to spread.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 15th – 30th until September 15th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Kitchen support: includes food preparation, cooking, dishwashing, cleaning, and other tasks assigned by the employer. Based on your performance, you may be assigned to one specific area. It’s important to stay flexible and willing to work ;
- Meals while working
- Paid training provided;
- The employer will provide uniform at cost of $50. Students should have closed-toe, non-slip shoes and khaki pants.
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing provided from the employer at a cost of $105 per week, housing refundable deposit at cost of $200 is required;
- Transportation – Students are in walking or biking distance to work.
|Работна позиција:||Kitchen support|
|Локација на работа:||Kittery, ME|