Company Description and Location:
NYC is a very big cultural city with lots to do and see. Many historical and cultural sites to visit. Subway, train, and buses are the main form of transportation. Many restaurants and shops. It is an international city filled with people from all around the world. Students will have the opportunity to work outdoors, in and around different New York City parks and interact with guests from all over the world. They will enjoy a fun and high energy atmosphere, while spending their summer in the greatest city in the world.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 1st until September 1st – September 15th
- Advanced English;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Customer Service Rep.: Be able to engage potential guests in conversation, in an attempt to find out what they want to see in New York City. Professional, punctual, clean and neat appearance, able to work well with a team. Must be able to work outdoors on your feet for extended period of times. Students will also be responsible for setting up the store each day, moving inventory (bikes) around as well as basic cash handling. Weekends are mandatory.
- Students will receive on the job training paid at regular hourly rate;
- Students must have sneakers. No open-toed footwear is allowed. Dark colored shorts (blue or black). No facial tattoos or piercings.;
- Students must be able to work weekends. A student must have Social Security receipt to begin working.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own;
- Transportation – Walk, bike, NYC Metro
|Работна позиција:||Customer Service|
|Плата:||$11.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||New York City, NY|