Company Description and Location:
Ropewalk Fenwick is a restaurant and bar located in the resort town of Fenwick, Delaware. Fenwick Island is a coastal town in Sussex County, Delaware, USA. Fenwick Island and its neighbors to the north, Bethany Beach and South Bethany are popularly known as “The Quiet Resorts”. This is in contradiction to the wild atmosphere of Dewey Beach and the cosmopolitan bustle of Rehoboth Beach. Fenwick Island, however, is somewhat less “quiet” than “the Bethanies” because it is immediately across the state line from Ocean City, Maryland, which has a reputation as a lively vacation resort.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 30th until September 8th – September 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Busser-Clear tables, bring bread and water. Help food runners and clean up. Understanding of items on the menu. $4.00/hr plus tips
- Hostess-Greet guest and sit them at tables. Knowledge of items on the menu.
- Oyster Shucker-Shuck and clean oysters to serve to customers. $10.00/hr
- Dishwasher – Wash dishes and maintain cleanliness of used dishes and kitchen cleaning area. Fast paced! $9.00 per hour
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work in a fast-paced environment. Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Neat in appearance, and a pleasant personality. Must wear non-skid closed toe shoes.
- Training provided;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the sponsor at a cost of $100 – $130 per week ($250 refundable deposit); The sponsor has a special plan for paying rent in several installments;
- Public transportation, bicycle (with a helmet), or walking are available options for navigating Fenwick and Ocean City.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant Worker|
|Плата:||$4.00 - $10.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Fenwick, Delaware|