Company Description and Location:
Raton , NM is located in Colfax County . It has a population of 6,493, and we have a cool graph below that shows the city’s ethnic diversity, as well as other important facts and figures. People have been planning visits to Raton since the days it was a stop on the Santa Fe Trail. Now folks visit or relocate to Raton because of the beautiful scenery, clean air, great pace of life, and the variety of things to see and do.
The Best Western PLUS in Raton, NM, is the newest hotel in Raton and the only full- service hotel in town. The property features 75 beautifully appointed rooms with all the amenities to make guests feel right at home. Guests can enjoy Mulligan’s Restaurant and Bar located on-site, spacious meeting and event facilities, a large indoor heated pool contained in a lush botanical courtyard, a 24/7 business center, fitness center, and sundry shop.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – 20th until September 7th – 15th
- Upper Intermediate English required;
- Housekeeping: : clean rooms and bathrooms, including toilets and showers; change linens, dust, vacuum carpets and clean mirrors, bathroom and furniture with chemicals, empty trash. Very physically demanding. Be prepared to stand, bend, and push a 50lb/23kg cart all day. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude & team spirit;
- Training is provided;
- Please bring solid black polo shirt, black pants, black all-purpose running/tennis shoe (housekeeping work) ;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided at a cost of $60 per week. Refundable deposit is taken out of the first two checks at a cost of $150;
- Housing is on site;
- Transportation – Walk or bike.
|Локација на работа:||Raton, NM|