Company Description and Location:
McCall is a resort town on the western edge of Valley County, Idaho, United States. Named after its founder, Tom McCall, it is situated on the southern shore of Payette Lake, near the center of the Payette National Forest. Originally a logging community whose last sawmill closed in 1977, McCall is now an all-season tourist destination for outdoor recreation. During the summer there are a variety of outdoor activities to participate in, such as hiking, whitewater rafting, fishing, and camping.
Best Western Plus is located in the beautiful mountains of central Idaho in the resort town of McCall. It is right across from the McCall airport and we are one mile from Payette Lake.McCall has over 500 miles of public trails for hiking or biking and you can come and explore our Ponderosa State Park. It has two ski resorts Brundage Mountain Resort and Tamarack Resort that offer activities year around. It has five golf courses in the area and nearly every outdoor sport you can imagine is close to the McCall hotel.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: May 30th – June 20th until September 15th
- Advanced English required;
- Housekeeping: very physically demanding. Duties will include, but not limited to cleaning rooms and common areas, including toilets and showers; change linens, dust, vacuum carpets and clean mirrors, bathroom, and furniture with chemicals, empty trash, etc. Be prepared to stand, bend, lift mattresses, and push a 50lb/23kg cart all day.
- Training is provided. During training you may not work full shifts and could receive fewer hours;
- Employer provides a shirt;
- Please bring black or khaki pants and comfortable work shoes;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided at a cost of $50 per week. No deposit required;
- Housing is only a short walk to work;
- Transportation – Walk or bike.
|Локација на работа:||McCall, ID|