Company Description and Location:
San Francisco has been a well-known tourist destination for decades. The city is abundant with restaurants, tours, museums, shops, and historical attractions. There are an endless array of activities to choose from such as a tour of the legendary penitentiary of Alcatraz, sample Dungeness crab in a local bistro, drive through a gargantuan Redwood tree, or ride the cable cars for a panoramic view of the city. San Francisco can be cool and foggy during the summer.
Located in the heart of San Francisco, a popular tourist destination. Fun environment, friendly staff, teamwork, upselling and obtain weekly goal with incentive/bonus, gaining communication skills (honest and open communication). A company built on the foundation of positive value.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 30th until September 1st – 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Scooper: Responsible for creating all menu items and providing freshly baked waffle cones to the stores. They should ensure customer satisfaction by always being friendly, offering timely service and always using proper product handling techniques. Must have a strong work ethic, great attitude and like working with people. Should always follow food safety procedures – proper product handling, including timely wipe downs and water changes. Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg). Cleaning is an important piece of this job, which includes – but is not limited to – washing dishes, picking up papers, washing table tops, emptying the garbage, and maintaining overall a clean shop;
- Flavor Coach: Provide assistance to our guests by teaching them about our flavors and their ingredients, our menu items and also creating a fun line atmosphere by asking trivia questions and entertaining those waiting in line. Must be willing to gain knowledge of all ice cream flavors and their ingredients as well as the history and mission of Ben & Jerry’s. Must be familiar with American currency & basic math skills. You will be on your feet for your entire shift. Cleaning is an important piece of this job, which includes – but is not limited to – washing dishes, picking up papers, washing table tops, emptying the garbage, and maintaining overall a clean shop;
- The employer will provide your shirt, nametag & hat (if needed). Must bring nice jeans or khaki pants or knee-length shorts and closed-toe shoes that are comfortable, as you will be standing for your entire shift.
Housing and Transportation:
- Must arrange own housing, leads will be given;
- Transportation – Students can use public transportation or bike to and from work;
|Работна позиција:||Scooper, Flavor Coach|
|Локација на работа:||San Francisco, CA|