Company Description and Location:
Beach Mart owns more than 15 retail souvenir stores. These positions primarily focus on merchandising and customer service, 2 miniature golf courses, and a gym along the Outer Banks of North Carolina; spreading out over 160 kilometers. If you enjoy the beach, sand, ocean, fresh air and outdoors, this is the place you want to be.
Weekly working hours: avg. 40h (possible overtime)
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 25th till September 1st – September 15
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- You will be trained and required to do one or all of the following: cashiering, stocking, pricing, folding merchandise, hanging clothes and cleaning both inside & outside the stores (outside limited to set up/tear down of displays & picking up trash/sweeping parking lot for cigarette butts) cleaning bathrooms. Males will have to do some heavy lifting, up to 30 kilos.
- Bonus (if the contract is respected), overtime provided for hard-working participants.
- Training required (Paid at regular rate)
- Uniform (3 shirts) provided by the employer at a cost of $10;
- You are free to wear shorts, jeans, pants or skirts. Sneakers are recommended because of standing and walking long hours while working.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation is assisted by the employer, at a cost of $100 per week ($250 refundable deposit)
- Transportation – Walking or riding a bike is the best for this location.
|Работна позиција:||Cashier, Stocker|
|Плата:||$9.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Nags Head, NC|