Company Description and Location:
The Baymont Inn & Suites Galveston hotel blends great value with warm hospitality. We are within walking distance of the beach and just a few miles from I-45. The famed waterfront, historic Strand district, and many other Galveston Island attractions are just a short drive away.
Galveston is an island city on the Gulf Coast of Texas. It’s known for Moody Gardens, where giant glass pyramids house sharks, monkeys and other animals. Amusement rides and restaurants line Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier on the south shore
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 5th until August 15th – September 30th
- Upper intermediate English Level;
- Housekeeper: Clean hotel rooms after guests have checked out, as well as stay overs. This includes cleaning bathrooms, toilets and showers, changing linens, laundry, dusting, vacuuming and emptying trash, etc. Very physically demanding./ $8.50 per hour
- Training is provided;
- Uniform is provided;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing must arrange own. Leads will be given.
- Type of housing apartment ($500 per month)
- Deposit upon the arrival ($250.00)
- Transportation: (by walking or public transportation)
|Локација на работа:||Galveston, TX|