Company Description and Location:
Barnacle Billy’s is located in a heavily frequented tourist area during the summer months. Ogunquit is essentially a tranquil, small village where you can enjoy the countless restaurants, art galleries, gift shops, inns, hotels, and guesthouses; the beach, kayaking, paddle-boarding and golf courses nearby; the Ogunquit Playhouse, movie theaters and small repertory companies; boat rides, either for sightseeing or for trapping Maine’s famous lobster or fishing.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week (possible overtime)
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – June 30th until September 15th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Students will be required to rotate through each position OR may be assigned to one based on the needs of the business, performance, and dates of arrival. Host: Greeting and seating customers. Ability to organize and communicate is a priority! Busser: Assist servers with all food service, clear dirty tables & re-set, help clean restaurant each night. Dishwasher: clean, wash, & stock restaurant supplies, maintain clean work area. Wash pots & pans by hand in hot water, use dishwashing machine for glasses, dishes, & cutlery. Kitchen Prep: cutting and dicing food, food preparation, baking and salad preparation;
- Meals can be purchased at restaurant price;
- Paid hourly training;
- The employer will provide the student with a shirt and a visor that the student must wear for every shift;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation assisted by the employer at a cost of $125 per week. A deposit of $800 will be required. Refundable damage deposit, payable upon arrival and returned upon departure;
- Students will have to ride a bike to work; they can buy a second-hand bike for approximately $50.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant Worker|
|Плата:||$10.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Ogunquit, ME|