Company Description and Location:
The Town of East Hampton is located in southeastern Suffolk County, New York, at the eastern end of the South Shore of Long Island. It is the easternmost town in the state of New York. At the time of the United States 2010 Census, it had a total population of 21,457.
Babette’s is an eclectic cutting edge restaurant. Our focus is on Clean Food – organic, local and seasonal, supporting farmers and growers who do the right thing. Sustainability. The name Babette’s was inspired by the enchanting and bewitching film “Babette’s Feast” whereby one woman awakens an entire village to live, preparing and serving a feast of sensual foods and wines.
Weekly working hours: avg. 30h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 30th
- Advanced English required;
- Must be able to start working according to DS dates;
- Server: Responsible for providing exceptional, smiley, friendly food service. Responsible for receiving food and beverage orders from guest and the delivery of food and or beverage orders to restaurant guests in a professional timely and courteous manner. Removes dishes, glasses, cutlery, and resets tables. Scrapes and stacks plate ware in dishwashing area. Responsible for keeping all work areas and tables clean at all times. Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fastpaced environment with minimal supervision. Must maintain a clean and professional appearance during the shift. Assumes/performs additional duties. Must have patience working with diverse and difficult customers, redirecting to the manager when required. Implement all food safety training, operate point of sale system; requires basic math skills. Proficient English. Server experience a must, US experience a plus. Second-year participant preferred/$8.50+tips;
- Food Runner: Delivering food orders from the kitchen to customers’ tables rapidly and accurately. Acting as the point of contact between Front of the House and Back of the House staff. Communicating food orders to chefs, paying attention to priorities (e.g. food allergies)/$9.00+tips;
- Busser: Maintain front façade of the building, toilets, floors, and surrounding work areas by keeping the area swept, mopped, and free from spills, trash, debris. Removes waste, garbage, and recyclable materials from tables and workstations. Removes dishes, glasses, cutlery, and resets tables. Scrapes and stacks plate ware in dishwashing area. Greets guests with a smile, in a friendly manner. Assists servers and management to achieve a successful shift. Stocks replenishes, retrieves, supplies. Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision/$8.50+tips;
- Host: Must greet guests with a smile, in a friendly and welcoming manner, controls the flow of traffic, and maintains guest areas. Handles initial and final contact with all guests in a positive manner. Moves and adjusts tables to accommodate different party sizes. Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. Maintains appearance in the entrance area. Must be able to stand for long periods of time in the heat and hot sun. Advanced English required/ $15.00 – $18.00(depends on experience);
- Bartender: Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons. Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks. Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations. /$11.00+tips;
- Cook: Prepares food according to recipes. Coordinates food orders to ensure timely delivery. Prepares food by measuring, cutting, peeling. Ensures all products are stored, labeled, rotated. Ensures cleanliness of all freezers, prep areas. Assists in kitchen cleanliness, including all station equipment, utensils (flat tops, grills, storage drawers) Cleans all dishes, pots, pans, glassware, and utensils. Removes waste, garbage, and recyclable materials from the kitchen. Stocks cleans, closes all stations. Flexible and willing to be trained in all kitchen positions/$15.00;
- Dishwasher: Ensures cleanliness of all freezers, prep areas. Assists in kitchen cleanliness, including all station equipment, utensils (flat tops, grills, storage drawers) Cleans all dishes, pots, pans, glassware, and utensils. Removes waste, garbage, and recyclable materials from the kitchen. Stocks cleans, closes all stations. Flexible and willing to be trained in all kitchen positions. /$14.00;
- The training paid at the hourly rate. Students will be trained in several different positions;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own leads will be given;
- Transportation – Walk or bike.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Плата:||$8.50+tips - $15.00|
|Локација на работа:||East Hampton, NY|