Company Description and Location:
When it’s time to take leave from the ordinary, AWOL (formerly Inn at the Moors) is your newest P-town destination. Set against this beach town’s iconic moors, immerse yourself in the relaxed vibe and private amenities of their 30-room Provincetown inn. Currently completing a total renovation, for beginning in spring 2018.
The heart and soul of Provincetown were built by the LGBT community, and that vibrant rhythm carries on today. This Provincetown hotel is located just a short walk from an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, beaches, and nightlife that reflects the area’s diverse and colorful roots. Coupled with their secluded location at P-town’s eastern-most point, AWOL’s amenities will leave you wanting for nothing.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h
Start Date/End Date: May 20th – June 10th till September 20th – 30th
- Intermediate to Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Housekeeper: You will be standing, walking, pushing cart & lifting up to 30 lbs. Clean guest rooms, change linens, dust, vacuum, clean toilet, tub/shower, sinks, mirror & floors. Restock housekeeping carts. Other duties as assigned by supervisor;
- Students must bring comfortable non-slip shoes, polo shirts, and black khakis;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the employer with cost of $75 per week;
- Housing on site;
|Плата:||$11.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Provincetown, MA|