Company Description and Location:
Cape Cod, a hook-shaped peninsula of the U.S. state of Massachusetts, is a popular summertime destination. It’s the site of quaint villages, seafood shacks, lighthouses, ponds and bay and ocean beaches. A&W Restaurants, Inc. is a chain of fast-food restaurants distinguished by its draft root beer and root beer floats. Its origins date back to 1919 when Roy W. Allen opened a walk-up root beer stand in Lodi, California.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week + possible overtime
Start Date/End Date: May 20th – June 10th until September 20th – September 30th
- Advanced English required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Busser – Clearing and setting tables. $11.00 на час + tips;
- Cashier – Handle cash register, interact with customers. $11.00 per hour;
- Prep Cook – Assist in cooking food in a high volume restaurant. $11.00 per hour;
- Students should bring black non-slip shoes and black pants;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation is assisted by the employer, with a cost of $130 per week;
- Transportation – Walk or bike.
|Работна позиција:||Team Member|
|Плата:||$11.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Harwich Port, MA|