Company Description and Location:
St. Louis is a bustling metropolitan city famously known for the iconic Gateway Arch and one America’s favorite pastimes, baseball! Aside from the 630 foot Arch and the beloved St. Louis Cardinals Baseball team, there is a vast assortment of activities and sites to visit that would fit anyone’s taste. Classical and history Museums, new-interactive science-based museums, Missouri Botanical Gardens, St. Louis Zoo, Six Flags Amusement Park, musical events, and live theater to name a few. Of course, like any big city great shopping and delicious food! There are endless things to dip into while spending your summer in St. Louis, Missouri. Today’s St. Louis is a cosmopolitan city with fabulous restaurants, active nightlife and major sports teams that make St. Louis one of the Midwest’s most interesting and livable cities.
The Arch Café LLC, a brand-new café proudly located at the base of the Gateway Arch. The 1,600 square-foot space can seat 28 people in the Café and an additional 96 in the common area. Arch Café LLC will offer farm-to-table food as well as vegetarian and gluten-free items.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h + per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 1st until August 15th – 31st
- Advanced English required;
- Food Service: All students are required to work weekends. You will work either as a server, cook or bus person or in the back kitchen. Clean, take food orders, clearing and cleaning tables, cooking, washing dishes, prepping/preparing food, hosting etc.
- Gift Shop worker: Salesperson, stocking shelves, photography, and as a cashier. Responsible for attending to shopping customers. Working at the register, stocking merchandise, taking pictures.
- Maintenance: Cleaning tables, stocking shelves, and cleaning bathrooms: cleaning toilets and sinks.
- Uniform is provided by the employer;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing is provided with help of the sponsor;
- Transportation – walk, bike, bus, taxi
|Работна позиција:||Food Service/Gift shop worker/Maintenance|
|Локација на работа:||St. Louis, MO|