Company Description and Location:
Come join ARAMARK! Make life-long friends, be part of a team and enjoy the camaraderie of your fellow co-workers as you work in the grandest, fan friendly stadium ever built!Aside from museums, there are many attractions for visitors to see in New York City and plenty of things to do. From famous buildings and landmarks to parks and festivals, New York City offers endless sources of entertainment.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – July 1st until September 9th – September 15th
- Advanced English;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Cashier: THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION. STUDENTS WILL ONLY WORK AT STADIUM WHEN METS ARE AT HOME. STUDENT MUST BE A 2ND TIME STUDENT WITH SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK ALL GAMES. This is a high guest interaction position. Students must be able to communicate very well. You will work a cash register, take guest orders, handle cash, keep working area clean at all times, set up and break down of stations.
- Working for the stadium is only a part time position so students will be able to find a job on days they will not be at the stadium. The schedule must not conflict with ARAMARK. Coordinator will have a second job lead for those interested.
- Uniform shirt is provided by employer, employee must have khaki pants-NO JEANS and black, closed-toe, closed-heel, slip-resistant shoes.
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation must arrange own, will be given leads;
- Transportation – Walk, bike, NYC Metro
|Плата:||$12.61 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||New York City, NY|