Company Description and Location:
Our seaside community boasts a diverse and large population of up to 75,000 in the summer as it hosts vacationers from all over the United States but primarily from New England and the mid-Atlantic states, Canada and Europe looking to enjoy our mile-long stretch of fine beach, clean ocean water and all the attractions that both Old Orchard Beach and the surrounding City of Portland have to offer. Working at OOB Inn is already a cultural exchange for students. The building was accepted to the National Register of Historic Places in 1987 and has a lot of interesting historical facts to offer. Also, Old Orchard Beach is a very interesting town during summer months with organized events and 7 miles long sandy beach. Portland is close by, and Boston is around 2 hours train ride away.
The Aquarius is near all area attractions, including whale watching, fishing and boat tours, nature trails and preserves, Kennebunkport, Ogunquit, Portland, and major factory outlet shopping areas. Small 16 room family atmosphere. It is extremely busy during summer. Walk from your room directly onto 7 miles of sandy beach. Walk to the Pier, amusements, shops and great restaurants. We are also an easy drive to the entire Maine south coast, including golf courses, factory outlets, family and natural attractions and much more. Relax to your heart’s content or explore the coast for days.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h
Start Date/End Date: June 15th – 17th until September 30th
- Intermediate to Advanced English level is required;
- Housekeeping – Cleaning guest rooms, resetting beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting and trash removal. The housekeeper will be thoroughly trained how to clean motel rooms in a specific manner which results in a cleanliness expected for guests. Must be willing to work with a positive attitude, at a fast pace while maintaining a high degree of quality work on a daily basis. Must be able to move continuously during work hours. Must be willing and able to stand all day ;
- Paid hourly training;
- Employer will provide a uniform shirt. Students must maintain a neat clean appearance. No visible tattoos, excess piercings, long hair tied back. Closed-toe shoes. No tank top or half shirts ;
Housing and transportation
- Accommodation is provided by the employer at a cost of $120 per week;
- Please pay a security deposit upon your arrival – $200. Students need to pay 1st week and last week rent plus $200 security deposit when arrival.
- Transportation: Walking distance to work;
|Локација на работа:||Old Orchard, ME|