Company Description and Location:
Nashville is the capital of the U.S. state of Tennessee and home to Vanderbilt University. Legendary country music venues include the Grand Ole Opry House, home of the famous “Grand Ole Opry” stage and radio show. The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and historic Ryman Auditorium are Downtown, as is the District, featuring honky-tonks with live music and the Johnny Cash Museum, celebrating the singer’s life.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 1st until September 10th – September 15th
- Advanced English;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Server Assistant: Assist servers with server duties. Attention to detail, punctuality, great service attitude. Fast paced environment. Make sure guest satisfaction is a priority. Menu knowledge, assist serving meals, drinks, stocking, cleaning and reset tables. Assist if needed in kitchen, cleaning, dishes, and preparing food. Assist with general restaurant area where needed.
- Host: Advanced English. Must have great phone skills and speak clearly. Greeting and seating guest. Assisting servers with filling waters, clearing tables, restocking host stations. Making reservations over the phone and in person. Must be outgoing. Personality and professional appearance are key. Must have a positive attitude, be understanding, and compassionate in a friendly and helpful way. Must like dealing with people. Requires attention to detail, punctuality, and a great service attitude. Hostess wage will average 11 to 12 an hour with the tips.
- Kitchen Pantry: Some prior kitchen experience is preferred. Fast paced job working in large kitchen. Responsible for preparing food items in a timely manner. Cook and prepare food items according to recipes and quality standards. Prepare items for cooking, stock food items as needed, clean and maintain kitchen and food prep equipment; maintain proper sanitation. You must be able to stand for your entire shift and be able to lift 40-50 lbs.
- 50% off all meals;
- Training will be paid at an hourly rate;
- The student must purchase or bring black pants with no holes, rips, or tears and black, non-slip shoes. (Additional uniform requirements apply)
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation assisted by the employer, with a cost of $241 per week. No deposit required;
- Transportation – Walk or uste MTA bus.
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant Worker|
|Плата:||$4.50 - $10.00 + tips|
|Локација на работа:||Nashville, TN|