Company Description and Location:
Ogunquit is a busy tourist beach town. Famous for its three miles of platinum white sand beaches, Ogunquit is a Native American word meaning “beautiful place by the sea”. Ogunquit is a summer resort south of Portland on the coast of Maine. Lots of shops, restaurants, and services are around.
Ogunquit’s most renowned, year-round oceanfront resort is The Anchorage By the Sea. The sea’s spectacular beauty is the focal point from most anywhere on the grounds. Located in the heart of Ogunquit, everything you could want in a complete vacation resort is right outside your door. Beautifully decorated rooms opening onto unforgettable views of the ocean are only the beginning. Open year-round, all rooms are smoke-free, offer free WIFI and have a small refrigerator, hairdryers, iron & board, and personal safe. Other Anchorage amenities include hot tubs, indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and poolside bar and grill.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 10th until September 15th – 30th
- Intermediate to Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Room Cleaners and Housekeeping Runners: Duties include but are not limited to; cleaning guest rooms, cottages, & apartment style condos by scrubbing bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, making beds, completing laundry, removing trash and cleaning outdoor spaces. Restocking housekeeping areas, delivering towels and toiletries. Must be able to work with cleaning products, stand for the duration of the shift and be able to lift, push, pull and kneel without physical limitations. This position typically begins at 9:30 am/ $11.15;
- Dishwasher/Busser: As a busser, your responsibilities will be to clean, clear, and reset tables. As a dishwasher, your responsibilities include but are not limited to; washing pots, pans, dishes, glasses & utensils using the automated dishwasher and by hand, maintain cleanliness of dishwashing station and back of house area, sweep, mop, remove trash, and restock guest bathroom areas. This is a physically demanding job / $9.00;
- Server: In this position, your responsibilities include but are not limited to; taking orders and serving food and beverages to guests, clear clean and reset tables, restock server stations, maintain cleanliness of dining room- sweeping and mopping. In addition, expediting plated food as it comes up in a kitchen and delivering food from kitchen to guest table in a professional manner /$12.39;
- Paid hourly training. In the training period, you may work less than 32 hrs/ week;
- Uniform provided by the employer with a cost of $20. Please bring Khaki or tan color pants(shorts may be worn in many positions), closed toed shoes (recommend slip-resistant shoes);
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation assisted by the employer at a cost of $95 per week. A refundable deposit of $100 will be required;
- Transportation – Walk or Bike.
|Работна позиција:||Hotel worker|
|Локација на работа:||Ogunquit, ME|