Company Description and Location:
Ogunquit’s most renowned, year-round oceanfront resort is The Anchorage By the Sea.
The sea’s spectacular beauty is the focal point from most anywhere on the grounds. Located in the heart of Ogunquit, everything you could want in a complete vacation resort is right outside your door. Beautifully decorated rooms opening onto unforgettable views of the ocean are only the beginning. Open year-round, all rooms are smoke-free, offer free WIFI and have a small refrigerator, hairdryers, iron & board, and personal safe. Other Anchorage amenities include hot tubs, indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and poolside bar and grill.
Ogunquit is a busy tourist beach town. The 3-mile white sand beach is beautiful.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 15th – June 20th until September 15th
- Intermediate to Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Housekeeping: In this position, your responsibilities include; cleaning guest rooms, cottages, & apartment style condos by scrubbing bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, making beds, completing laundry, removing trash and cleaning outdoor spaces. Must be able to work with cleaning products, stand for the duration of the shift and be able to lift, push, pull and kneel with out physical limitations. This position typically begins at 9:30am.
- Dishwasher: As a dishwasher, your responsibilities include but are not limited to; washing pots, pans, dishes, glasses & utensils using the automated dishwasher and by hand.
- Laundry attendant: The laundry worker duties include but are not limited to; sorting, washing, drying, and folding towels & linens. Additional tasks may be assigned by your manager.
- Houseman: The position of Housemen requires the following duties completed; stocking room cleaner carts with linens & towels, transporting soiled linens to the laundry room, garbage to
dumpsters, assisting guests with luggage, cleaning & sweeping patio areas when needed. Other small errands as requested by Housekeeping inspectors. Start to work at 10:00 am.
- Pool and Parking attendant: Providing customer service to guests around the pool & lounging area, assigning pool towels & lounge chairs, transporting towels to & from Laundry area, cleaning & maintaining areas, ensuring guest safety by inspecting for safety hazards, assigning guest identity bracelets & policing for non- resort, guest. Greeting guest as they arrive by car ensuring all vehicles have a guest parking pass, filling out parking voucher. These positions require much customer interaction. Must have excellent English speaking & comprehension skills.
- Paid hourly training;
- Uniform provided by the employer with cost of $20;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation assisted by the employer at a cost of $100-$130 per week. A refundable deposit of $150-$250 will be required;
- You will need to purchase a bike.
|Работна позиција:||Hotel worker|
|Локација на работа:||Ogunquit, ME|