Company Description and Location:
Swimming pool management company. Virginia, a southeastern U.S. state, stretches from the Chesapeake Bay to the Appalachian Mountains, with a long Atlantic coastline. It’s one of the 13 original colonies, with historic landmarks including Monticello, founding father Thomas Jefferson’s iconic Charlottesville plantation. The Jamestown Settlement and Colonial Williamsburg are living-history museums reenacting Colonial and Revolutionary-era life. Various locations throughout Virginia.
Weekly working hours: avg. 40h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st until September 2nd
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions, will be exposed to heat, sun, and chlorine daily.
- Pool attendant/Lifeguard:Will be assigned a region and pool upon arrival. You are not guaranteed to live with your friends. Responsible for constant, dedicated surveillance and monitoring of pools to prevent accidents. Will need to rescue swimmers in danger, test the chlorine levels, safely handle pool chemicals, clean the pool and pool area (including bathroom), and administer CPR/first aid as needed.
- Must be able to swim at least 100 – 300 yards (depending on training cert used), retrieve a 10lb brick from 8+ feet of water, & tread water for 2 minutes without using hands.
- BONUS: $50 bonus on 2nd paycheck if you arrive trained and start work on your DS 2019 start date
- Uniform: is required and will cost approximately $65 (payroll deducted)
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the employer at cost of $115.00 per week, payroll deducted. Housing deposit of $200.00 is due prior to arrival.
- You will walk, bike, bus or take public transportation to work each day.
|Работна позиција:||Pool attendant/Lifeguard|
|Локација на работа:||Virginia|