Company Description and Location:
A small town by the beach, very busy in the summertime, popular especially for families and your people traveling on a budget.
We are a business located near Hampton Beach, a very beautiful oceanside town with lots of amenities. We have a restaurant that we are operating, serving casual seafood where we make use of the fresh produce we often sell at our market, as well. We are looking forward to welcoming international students into our setting, where they can experience New England in flavors and settings.
Weekly working hours: avg. 35h per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 25th until September 5th- 30th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Kitchen Support: Responsibilities include but are not limited to; prep cooking, cooking, cleaning, dishwashing, helping at the counter. Also, they will be working with seafood, so they must be ok with handling it. Must be willing to work in all areas of the restaurant.;
- Paid training;
- Slip-resistant shoes highly recommended;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation assisted by the employer at a cost of $125 per week. Refundable deposit upon arrival $200;
- Transportation – Students will have to ride bicycles. The employer will also help with car rides where possible;
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Локација на работа:||North Hampton, NH|