Company Description and Location:
Jackson Hole is the gateway to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks and is known best for its stunning scenery, clear streams, world-class skiing, abundant wildlife, warm hospitality, elk antler arches, western boardwalks, and more shops and restaurants than a visitor can experience in just one trip.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h+ per week
Start Date/End Date: May 10th – June 1st until August 30th – September 15th
- Advanced English required;
- Grocery Clerks, Sales, Cashiers, Stocking: Must be willing to work independently in all departments; including deli, bakery, freight, produce, butcher, cashier, courtesy clerk.Duties include, but not limited to: greet customers, bag groceries, assist in cleaning restrooms/trash, retrieve carts from the parking lot, handle fresh meat including pork and poultry and handle cash register and American currency. Also lift up to 30lbs/13kg, bend & stand for long periods of time. This is a busy, fast-paced job. Please do not apply if you have any physical limitations that would limit your ability to do the job.
- Paid hourly training;
- Employer provides shirt and name tag;
- Bring black comfortable work shoes, no heels or opened-toe shoes. Bring khaki (tan) slacks. No jeans;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided at a cost of $105 per week. A refundable deposit of $200 is required upon arrival;
- Transportation – Walk or bike.
|Работна позиција:||Sales, Cashiers, Stocking|
|Плата:||$10.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Jackson, WY|