Company Description and Location:
49th State Brewing Company and Restaurant is located in downtown Anchorage. This brand new restaurant is a multi-level restaurant with roof top outdoor seating, a banquet hall and also has a full functioning brewery on premise. This is an exciting, fun, fast paced work environment in one of the most beautiful places on earth. We promote teamwork and hold our employee to the highest of standards within a casual, fun atmosphere.
Located in the hear of downtown Anchorage where there are museums, galleries, the 5th Ave shopping mall, movie theaters, Alaska Railroad, hiking, bike trails, mountains, the inlet and wild life viewing.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – May 25th until September 1st – 15th
- Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Hostess: It is the responsibility of the host to greet arriving guests, welcome them to the establishment and seat them. Monitoring the open dining sections for empty and cleaned tables, estimating wait times for guests, managing the guest waiting list, and ensuring that the needs of the guests are met while they are waiting. The host is responsible for answering the telephone, booking reservations and moving tables together to accommodate large parties; $9.84 per hour
- Prep Cook: Responsible for the preparation of raw foods into an approved recipe format in preparation for cooking. Must be detail oriented & able to follow instructions. You will be assisting the Cook, preparing food items for cooking; stocking food items as needed; cleaning & maintaining kitchen & food prep equipment; maintaining proper sanitation controls of products; preparing sauces, vegetables, meat (pork), fish and poultry items properly. You must be able to stand for your entire shift and be able to lift up to 50lbs/23kg; $10 per hour
- Dishwasher: Your primary role is dishwasher; however, based on your performance you will be able to work as a Front of House Utility (busser/food runner/expo) for 1-2 shifts a week which will give you an opportunity to earn tips. Duties include but are not limited to; washing pots & pans by hand in very hot water & use the dishwasher for glasses, dishes & cutlery and then stack clean items in the appropriate area. The kitchen needs to be sanitary, tidy & clean at all times. Responsible for removing trash, cleaning grease traps, & mopping the kitchen area; $11 per hour
- Server Assistant, Busser: You will be responsible for clearing guest tables and re-setting them. You will also be support for the wait staff. Additional tasks may be assigned by your manager. Job Requirements: Must be 21 years or older to apply. Some experience in positions involving customer service or food and beverage service is preferred. Must be able to lift 50lbs and stand on your feet for the duration of your shift. This is a multi-floor establishment and you will be required to climb stairs.
- Employee Meal Plan available at a subsidized price. Meals are not free; $9.84 per hour + tips
- If students perform well in their first job there is a possibility to be offered a 2nd job to them;
- Training will be provided;
- The employer will provide a uniform at a cost of $20. You must bring non-slip, closed toe & heel shoes, and black slacks. No jeans;
Housing and Transportation:
- Must arrange own housing, leads will be given by the sponsor;
- Walk or bike to work;
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant Worker|
|Плата:||$9.84-$11.00 + possible tips|
|Локација на работа:||Anchorage, AK|