Company Description and Location:
Located just two blocks from the Steamship Authority ferry terminal, 21 Broad is in the buzzing center of town. Like the neighborhood surrounding it, the Nantucket hotel is historic yet fresh, fun yet stylish, hip yet local. It’s where the energy of Nantucket meets an elegant, modern vibe. 21 Broad offers 27 bright, modern Nantucket accommodations with luxury linens, blackout shades, and a variety of other amenities to appeal to the discerning traveler.
Nantucket, a tiny, isolated island off Cape Cod, Massachusetts, is a summer destination with dune-backed beaches. It’s marked by unpainted cedar-shingled buildings, many surrounded by manicured privets. The wharves and cobblestone streets of the Town of Nantucket are lined with restaurants, high-end boutiques, and steepled churches. The town’s Whaling Museum recounts the island’s role as a 19th-century whaling hub.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h
Start Date/End Date: May 15th – June 1st till September 15th – 30th
- Intermediate to Advanced English level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Housekeeper: You will be standing, walking, pushing cart & lifting up to 20 lbs. Clean guest rooms, change linens, dust, vacuum, clean toilet, tub/shower, sinks, mirror & floors. Restock housekeeping carts. Other duties as assigned by supervisor;
- Students must bring comfortable non-slip shoes, polo shirts, and black khakis;
Housing and Transportation:
- Accommodation provided by the employer with cost of $75 per week;
- Housing on site;
|Плата:||$11.00 per hour|
|Локација на работа:||Nantucket, MA|