Company Description and Location:
York is incredibly historic, as the nation’s first chartered city in 1641 and the first incorporated city in 1642. The living history museum of Old York encompasses nine buildings including the old jail, a schoolhouse, and a tavern. The Museum of Old York is located in the heart of York Village. York is a year-round community, with festivals and family events in every season.
Family owned Italian restaurant in the beautiful beach town of York, Maine. Named after York’s incorporation in 1652, we pride ourselves in simple, traditional food with a modern twist, that is why we are so popular in the area. At 1652 we are passionate about contributing to the York community; from our bi-weekly Community Nights for local charities & organizations to donating food to school programs and food banks in the area, we believe in being an active part of making the local environment better for all.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32 per week
Start Date/End Date: June 1st – 20th until September 20th – 30th
- Advanced level is required;
- Must arrive on time and start working according to DS dates;
- Prep Cook, Dishwasher: duties include but are not limited to; washing dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and pans; using dishwashing machine or by hand. Placing clean dishes, utensils and cooking equipment and cooking equipment in storage areas, sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas, sweep, and mop floors. Maintaining kitchen and dish areas in a clean and orderly condition.
- Cook: helping chefs by preparing ingredients to create dishes. Portioning and wrapping food, create plates, and salads. You will be required to help with general cleaning, trash removal and any other tasks assigned by the kitchen manager. Must be able to lift 40 lbs. Must be able to stand for entire shift. Must be a hard worker and team-oriented.
- Meals will be discounted 50% of the restaurant price when working;
- Paid hourly training;
- Students must come prepared with non-skid shoes, comfortable pants, and a t-shirt;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by the sponsor at cost of $120 – $150, and refundable deposit upon arrival at cost of $100 – $500;
- Transportation: Walk, Bike or Bus;
|Работна позиција:||Restaurant worker|
|Локација на работа:||York, ME|