Company Description and Location:
Designed to bring a new level of luxury accommodation to the area, the 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel is the only AAA Four Diamond property in the picturesque village of Clayton, and one of only 24 hotels in upstate New York to have earned this distinction. With our enviable location on the banks of the St. Lawrence River, adjacent to a transient dock, our hotel provides the ideal vantage point from which to explore the area.
Clayton is a village in the town of Clayton in Jefferson County, New York, United States. The village population was 1,978 at the 2010 census. Clayton is the home of the Antique Boat Museum and Clayton Opera House. The village is a summer resort, offering galleries, boutiques and quality services to summer visitors.
Weekly working hours: avg. 32h per week;
Start Date/End Date: June 1st-10th Until September 6th – 30th
- Intermediate English level is required;
- Housekeeper: Clean guest rooms, change linens, dust, clean toilet, tub/shower, sinks and mirror. Vacuum and spot clean carpeted floors, wash bathroom floors on hands/knees. Wipe vanity drawers, clean windows, vacuum drapes. Restock housekeeping carts. /$11.10 per hour
- Laundry Attendant: Removing & sorting laundry from laundry chute, housekeeping carts, or guest rooms; operating the washer (using the automated chemical systems); loading washers & dryers; folding & counting linen; placing linens/ $11.10 per hour
- Training will be provided;
- Uniform will be provided;
Housing and Transportation:
- Housing assisted by the employer. /$90.00 per week per person
- Transportation (by walking or public)
|Работна позиција:||Housekeeping; Laundry Attendant|
|Локација на работа:||Clayton, NY|